COMMCare – Palo Alto Networks
The COMMCare Palo Alto Networks Service is a customizable service offering designed to keep your Palo Alto security appliance, up‐to‐date and secure for the life of your system. Our pro‐active service offering will provide a health check of your Palo Alto deployment in regards to configuration best practices and software updates.
Next generation firewall configurations, while providing increased visibility and flexibility, if left unchecked can become inefficient. It is necessary for companies to stay current with technological best practices. As a Palo Alto networks Partner*, Comm Solutions’ “Best‐in‐Class” and certified engineers have proven proficiencies in next generation firewall technologies and can guide you every step of the way. The COMMCare Palo Alto Networks Service allows you to tailor fit our offerings to meet your business needs. These services are:
- Convenient – be at ease knowing you have a plan in place with pre-scheduled, recurring visits to service your Palo Alto Networks environment and avoid unnecessary problems, without the need of a service request
- Customizable – since every company is different, Comm Solutions’ engineers work with you to determine the best services for your environment, while preventing issues that cost your company money and downtime
- Current – allow Comm Solutions’ engineers to worry about keeping your Palo Alto Networks environment current with the newest upgrades and updates, providing you peace of mind and without overwhelming you and your staff
Scheduled on either a monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual basis, COMMCare Palo Alto Networks Service provides on-site assistance with your enterprise-wide network upgrades, as well as helping to mitigate any user impacting issues that your company may experience.
Select from the following list of items, choosing the services that are most beneficial to your company:
- Investigate specific alerts or issues arising from your Palo Alto Networks environment
- Assist in deploying different security profiles for things like URL filtering, Antivirus, Antispyware..etc
- Provide knowledge transfer to your staff on design, best practices, and new feature
- Review the Palo Alto logs in order to investigate any anomalies
- Evaluate current Palo Alto operating system version and threat and URL filtering updates to determine if an upgrade is necessary
- Assist in providing reports for management
- Examine current Palo Alto infrastructure in preparation for deployment of additional interfaces, zones or creating an HA pair.
Contact your Comm Solutions Account Executive today to schedule your COMMCare Palo Alto Networks Services engagement.
Technical Support: 610.889.7900